What a great sisters team effort in the kitchen. We loved experimenting with the freeze-dried raspberry powder. It is amazing for adding some colour and a burst of flavour to any dessert. It’s all such good fun!
1. Blend the oats and the almonds
2. Prepare to mix the ingredients
3. Mix the blended oats, blended almonds, coconut oil, honey, salt and vanilla together
4. Split the mixture equally in three bowls, then add the raspberry powder in one bowl and the cacao powder in another one and mix accordingly
4. Roll out the superfood ‘dough’
6. Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy with a warm drink of your choice! 🙂